All the Tools you Need,
at your Fingertips
Personal banking should be both sophisticated enough for your needs, yet simple enough to use. Learn about the services we offer to make your banking experience more enjoyable and more efficient.
Banking from the comfort of your home. Our free service brings your Stockmans B
– View real time balances on all your accounts
– View and print images of your cancelled checks
– Transfer funds between your Stockmans Bank accounts
– Set up alerts to track your account balances, incoming deposits and more
– Export your banking transactions into Quicken® or Quickbooks
With the Stockmans Bank App, count on quick and secure access
to your accounts 24/7 using your phone or smart device. Move funds,check history or pay a bill all with a quick slide or tap. Our alerts give you the ability to stay in touch with your finances.
– Explore current balances and activity on accounts
– Move your money where you need it with fast funds transfers
– View images of checks written and deposits made
– Deposit checks with your mobile device with Mobile Deposit (see our Mobile Deposit Requirements)
Once you are enrolled in the online banking, simply search for
Make sure that your monthly bills arrive securely and on-time with fast payment processing through Bill Pay. Access your Online Banking profile to pay bills anytime.
Securely pay anyone, anytime, 24-hours a day
– Quick and simple to add a payee and a bill payment
– Automatic Bill Reminders: Set up email notifications for important due dates
– Set up one-time or recurring bill payments
– Pay individuals and businesses of all sizes
Once you are enrolled in Online Banking, you will be able to activate and start utilizing the Bill Pay feature right away.
Your Cards, on Your Terms. Protect yourself from fraud and identity theft by turning your debit cards off and on with the click of a button. Benefit from both Card Valet’s stand-alone app and integrated use through the Stockmans Bank Mobile App.
– Real-time alerts keep you informed when your cards are used
– Transaction controls allow your cards to work only in specific locations or geographic areas
– When your cards are “off,” no withdrawals or purchases will be approved
– Set spending limits for personal or company use, plus specific thresholds by merchant types
– Use transaction controls to ensure employee spending adheres to company policies
– Easily change parameters or review card transactions via your mobile device
A passive tool that allows you to automatically sweep (move) funds between your Stockmans Bank accounts. Sweep services help you to save time and maximize your money.
– Sweep to Earn: Automatically sweep excess funds from your Checking Account to an Interest-Bearing Account.
– Sweep to Save: Set up automatic transfers to your Savings Account or your child’s Savings Account to meet your savings goals.
– Overdraft Sweep: Avoid paying overdraft fees by sweeping needed funds to cover any NSF items from another account.
– Sweep to Borrow: Maintain your desired Checking Account balance by pulling necessary funds from your Line of Credit.
– Sweep to Pay: Automatically transfer excess funds into your Checking Account, then use them to pay down a Stockmans Bank Loan or Line of Credit.