Are you searching for an excellent career opportunity with a comprehensive benefit program, retirement plan, and wonderful co-workers? Join our bank family!
Credit Analyst- Gould Branch
The Credit Analyst for Stockmans Bank will serve as a loan analyst for various lenders in the Gould branch. This will include analyzing credit data and financial information of individuals or Ag producers that apply for credit or loans to determine the risk that the bank will incur in lending the prospective funds. The Credit Analyst will prepare reports based upon their findings to help loan officers/loan committee in making decisions on lending and credit-worthiness.
Essential duties & responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Evaluating current or prospective clients’ credit data and financial statements in order to determine the level of risk involved in lending money to them
• Analyzing customer records and using the data to recommend payment plans
• Evaluating the financial status of customers by producing financial ratios through computer programs
• Conferring with customers to verify their financial/credit transactions and resolve their complaints
• Ability to learn various facets and areas of the banking industry outside of normal duties and responsibilities
• May be assigned other job-related duties as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or accounting preferred but not required
• Prefer 1-2 years of previous experience as a credit analyst or likewise in the financial banking industry
The role of a Credit Analyst is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 4 PM. Initial travel for corporate training to other branches of Stockmans Bank will be expected in the beginning, but afterwards no travel will be required on regular basis.
Stockmans Bank offers excellent career opportunities along with a comprehensive benefit package and retirement plan. Qualified candidates should contact Human Resources by email at HR@stockmansbankok.com or by phone at (580) 676-3921.
Stockmans Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.